onsdag 25 juli 2012

5 th card...

Hello!

Finally some summer weather has come to us here in southern Sweden! So Just a quick post before I am going out to enjoy the weather.

Heres a card a I made for a boy turning 7.  It´s a magic card/ and you can find the tutorial here.
The papers are from Magnolia and I also used some green cardstock.



The stamp is a Lili of the valley stamp and I coloured it with my promarkers. I added som glitter stcikles around it and added a Magnolia die fence.




Have a great day!

// Jessica

2 kommentarer:

  1. oh wow thanks for the link Jessica, I love this card and your colour choice is brilliant
    Mina xxx

    SvaraRadera

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...