fredag 13 juli 2012

Finally a new card!!

Hello everyone!!
I hope all is well with you and yours. Here it's supposed to be summer although we havn't seen much of it. Also it's vacationtime here and thats one of the reasons there hasn´t been many updates here. Another reason is that a friend of the family ordered 6 (!) cards from me so thats what I have been working on for some time now. But I can´t show you those cards until she has picked them up.

So today I made a new cards with a new folding that I saw at Dawn´s stampin´studio, here is the link.
It was a fun card to make.




The stamp is from Lili of the valley and is coloured with my promarkers.


Have a great weekend!!

// Jessica

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...