lördag 14 juli 2012

My first order...

Hi everyone!

A few weeks ago a neighbour to my parents asked if I could make some cards for her. She wanted 6 cards (Yayyyy my first order outside the family!! ) I will post them one by one here for you to see.

Today´s card is a double zig-zag card that I found a tutorial at Marienne´s blog, you can find the tutorial here.



The card is for a male, he has a cadillac and this spring I was found this stamp at Stämpelkällan.
I painted it pink with my promakers. The papers are from Pion design - for father.



On the backside I added my new personal stamp that I bought from Stämpelkällan.


Be safe!

Hugssss Jessica

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...