lördag 30 mars 2013

Happy Easter...

Hello!

I hope you are having a great easter! Mine has been great so far and we are off to my parents in a couple of hours to have some easterdinner. 

But first I thought I share a card I made for my mother-in-law last week.


The stamp is a Sugar Nellie stamp called- Best Day Ever. I coloured it wih my promarkers.


The card is a magic card. I found the tutorial at StampARTic and you can find it here.


Inside I made room for a greeting that I wrote by hand.




The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiment and die is from Whimsy stamps.


Happy Easter and be safe!

/ Jessica

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...