söndag 20 april 2014

Happy Easter...

Hello!

I hope you all have a great easter. I  finally have Easter-break and we are having great weather too. So I am spending a lot of time outside in the sun.

Yesterday we were at a Easter-dinner at my parents and I had made a small giftbag for everyone with a little eastercandy inside.



This is how the eastertable looked at my parents with the giftbox at each plate.  Unfortunally I forgot to take a closer picture of one to show you but you can find the tutorial here. They are really easy to make but look like it hard work. I used Maja Design-Vintage Spring Basics- pad to make them.

Happy Easter and be safe!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...