måndag 20 november 2017

Christmas cookies...

Hello!

Today we had our first snow for this winter. Think its way to early for snow for my taste but guess all the children will have a great time. But over to today´s card. I  made it with the cookie-cutter Christmas stamp set. A favorite stamp set from last year. I´ve seen a few of these on Pintrest and thought they looked nice.


I used thick whisper white cardstock as base. The DSP is from last year and  then I made a baking sheet to lay the cookies on. I stamped them in crumb cake and the bows are in real red.


The stamp with Merry Christmas is from merry patterns stamp set that I cut out with the modern label punch. Also cut out som silver foil with the same punch.



Have a great day and thank you for visiting!

Jessica

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...