måndag 13 november 2017

Father´s day wallet....

Hello!

Yesterday it was Father´s day here in Sweden and me and my husband gave my dad a gift card. So had seen a video on YouTube by Angelina (http://intatwynedesigns.co.uk) when she made this and thought it was a great idea for Father´s day. If you want to watch the video you can find it here.


I made mine in black cardstock and embossed it with the hexagons dynamic embossing folder. The text on the outside is gold embossed with a stamp from the teeny tiny wishes and cut out with the word window punch.


On the inside the DSP is from urban underground specialty designer series paper. Instead of embossing a greeting I wrote mine with basic black marker.


Have a nice day! And thank you for coming here!

Jessica

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...