torsdag 7 december 2017

Almost done...

Hello!

Well I only need two more Christmas cards after these four. I saw this card on Pintrest, a lady called Windy Ellard had made this card and I thought it was great. So made four of it, just changed the colors.


I used my favorite stamp set, merry patterns. I used the colors real red and garden green.  Added a line of washi tape  from year of cheer set to dived the pattern papper and the white cardstock.


Cut out the candles with stitched circle frame and added a real red bow from the pretty pines thinlits. Also added some wink of Stella in the candlelight's.  Finished it off by adding a rhinestone on the bow.



Have a great day and thank you for visiting!

Jessica

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...