måndag 15 januari 2018

Love Pintrest...

Hello!

I just love Pintrest! You can find so much inspiration there. Right now I am looking a lot at Pintrest and YouTube to find some inspiration. Today´s card is an inspiration from Pintrest.


I am using the stamp set carousel birthday on today's card. Used thick whisper white as my card base. The colours I used is Peekaboo peach, calypso coral and bermuda bay. The peekaboo peach is stamped off once to make it a little softer under the calypso coral. The designer series paper (DSP) is from the cupcakes and carousels DSP pack. I also used the triple banner-punch to flag the end on the DSP. The bow is made with some taffeta ribbon. On the inside I stamped with a stamp from same stamp set, carousel birthday


Have a great Monday!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...