fredag 19 januari 2018

New toys...

Hello!

Yesterday, just as I came home UPS came with my parcel of goodies. It is the big Spring/summer/Sale-A-Bration going on and I found so many fun new things! Here you can see all the goodies. Can´t wait to play with everything!


The other day I found this video from Jen, you can find her video here. She made 3 different cards using same stamp set, Party Pandas. What a cute set. So when my stamp set arrived yesterday I had to try the card.


I have black cardstock as base for my card. Then a layer of whisper white and then the bubbles and fizz designer series paper. Stamped the panda with black ink and also the sentiment on a stitched circle. Under I have a calypso coral circle and then a black scalloped circle. And all those circles is on top of a doilie. Painted the pandas envelope with a calypso coral marker.


Have a great Friday!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...