fredag 2 februari 2018

Amazing you...

Hello!

Today´s card is inspired by a card I saw on Pintrest. I am using the lovely free stamp set called Amazing you with the matching free thinlits called Celebrate you.


I am using thick whisper white as base for my card. Then a layer of vellum. On the vellum I silver embossed the flowers and then coloured them with Powder Pink marker. Cut out a oval circle in Powder Pink cardstock and then white cardstock with my stitched ovals. I also cut out the word amazing in Silver Glitter paper from the Celebrate you thinlits, but first I added the Silver Glitter paper to a piece of adhesive sheet so it was easier to add to my stitched oval. I then stamped the words in black ink. Added som rhinestones and som silver thread too.


I hope you enjoyed the card! Have a great day!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...