lördag 10 februari 2018

Happy Wishes...

Hello!

Today´s card is inspired by a card I saw on Pintrest. I am using the stamp set called Happy Wishes. It has a lot of nice sentiments in it.


I have thick Whisper White card stock as base for my card. Then I am using Fresh Fig cardstock and Painted with Love specialty designer series paper. The next layer is Fresh Fig and Whisper White. On the Whisper White I have stamped the big Happy-sentiment in Melon Mambo and Fresh Fig. I first added the Melon Mambo on the stamp then tapped the Fresh Fig to get the effekt. Then I stamped Birthday in Fresh Fig under.


Have a great day!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...