onsdag 14 februari 2018

Lots of Lavender...

Hello!

I found this video on YouTube using the Lots of Lavender stamp set. I had to do my version of it. If you want to look at Melissas video you can find it here.


I used Fresh Fig card stock as base for my card. I added a Whisper White layer. I cut out a scalloped oval in Fresh Fig and then used my stitched oval to cut out a piece of Whisper White. On another piece of white card stock I stamped the flower in black ink. I coloured the flower with my Stampin´ Markers, used the colours Fresh Fig, Rich Razzleberry, Lemon Lime Twist and Powder Pink. The sentiment is from the Petal Palette stamp set with matching dies. I used the dies there to cut out the sentiment and then the layer of Fresh Fig under the sentiment.


Have a great day!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...