torsdag 15 februari 2018

Picture Perfect Birthday card....

Hello!

Today´s card using the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set and Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper (DSP).


I used some Thick Whisper White cardstock as base for my card. On one half of the front I am using Picture Perfect Party DSP and on the other half I have embossed with the Petal Paitr Textured Embossing Folder. I then stamped the whistles in Pool Party, Berry Burst and Peekaboo Peach and fussy cut them. The sentiment is stamped in Berry Burst and cut out with a stitched oval and layered on a scalloped oval in Peekaboo Peach.  I added the whistles and sentiment with dimensionals. On the inside I used another sentiment from same stamp set, Picture Perfect Birthday, also stamped in Berry Burst.


Have a great day!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...