torsdag 1 februari 2018

Pintrest...

Hello!

Today´s card was inspired by a card I saw on Pintrest. I am using the stamp set called Southern Serenade.


The base of the card is Powder Pink cardstock. I stamped with a stamp looking like lace in same colour then added  layer of Old Olive. On the Very Vanilla cardstock I stamped with a stamp looking like lace again in Powder Pink. Added another lace looking stamp in Sahara Sand. On another Very Vanilla cardstock I stamped the flower then coloured it with my aqua painter, I used the colours Old Olive and Powder Pink. Then I fussycut the image and added on my Very Vanilla layer. Added som linen thread and the new white and silver bakers twine. Also added som lace I have. Finished the card by added som pearls and Wink of Stella on the flowers.


Have a great day!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...