fredag 9 februari 2018

Rainbows and unicorns...

Hello!

Today´s card is one I am happy I made. It has a lot of die cuts and glitter but I think it turned out great if I do say so myself :-) I saw this card on Pintrest and thought I have a try.  I used the stamp sets Sunshine and Rainbows and Magical Day with their matching framelits and thinlits.


I used the Tutti-Frutti cards and envelopes as base for the card. I then cut out a sun, a cloud in Dazzling Diamonds glitter paper, I cut out the rainbow in the colours: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point and Rich Razzleberry. I also cut out two Whisper White clouds and a unicorn. The Unicorn is coloured in the same colours as the rainbow with my Stampin´ Markers. The sentiment is from the stamp set Sunshine and Rainbows.


Have a great day!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...