fredag 30 mars 2018

Giftbag...

Hello!

Today I am showing a gift bag I have made. I was searching the YouTube for a gift bag tutorial and found one by Angelina at Intatwynedesign. You can find here video here.


I used a leftover Christmas paper, although it doesn't look so very Christmas. It´s from the Year Of Cheer designer series paper pack in Copper and Champagne colours. I used a white ribbon for the handles.


It´s a bag you can fold flat for storage and just add a tag when you need to use it. I didn´t make a tag for mine since I am just making up a lot of bags to have in storage (and to use up my paper so I can buy new paper...).

 Hope you have a great Easter and thank you for visiting!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...